LEEDS UNITED 1972
Centenary FA Cup Winners
The 150th Anniversary of the FA Cup is this year, we look back 50 years to 1972 when Leeds United beat Arsenal in the Centenary Cup Final at Wembley in front of 100,000 fans.
A solitary goal separated the 2 sides... a cross from striker Mick Jones from the right was met by Allan Clarke, who headed the ball home from 15 yards out.
This final is the origin of the song "Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!" (commonly known as "Marching On Together"), which was the B-side of Leeds's Cup Final record.
The song is still a matchday anthem.
As football fans ourselves, we have created a special limited edition to celebrate the song and the victory for Leeds United in the World's Oldest Cup Competition.
The celebratory award comprises of:
- Print of the FA Cup Final Programme Cover
- Print of a FA Cup Final Ticket
- Plated Gold Disc – featuring a copy of the original LEEDS UNITED artwork
- 50th Anniversary Logo
- Limited-Edition Dedication Plaque
- Full Colour Printed Background Mount
- Deluxe Aluminium Frame
- Certificate of Authenticity